The one rifle to have if you could only have one, the Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle is the perfect lightweight, hard hitting, do-it-all bolt-action rifle.
- Forward-mounted Picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for “both eyes open” sighting and rapid target acquisition.
- Built-in, accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Detachable box magazine with push-forward magazine release just forward of the trigger guard.
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- Soft-rubber buttpad with buttpad spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear (three, 1/2″ spacers included).
- Free-floating, cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Rugged and reliable glass-reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well.
Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is among the most positive case extraction systems ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Also includes: rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; sling swivel studs.
- Laminate stock models feature durable, laminated wood that free floats the barrel and remains stable in weather and temperature extremes.
Due to current UK laws you have to be 18 years or older to purchase ANY firearm. Guns CANNOT be delivered to your home address and must be collected from our store or a 3rd party registered firearms dealer*. When collecting your gun please provide a valid form of identification and / or your firearms certificate. If you require more information please call us on 01287635959
*A 3rd party dealer can charge a small handling fee but this will be discussed when a member of staff calls you to confirm your order & collection.